SM Supermalls always prioritizes the utmost safety of our customers, tenants and employees.
“We maintain a very strict dehumidification protocol wherein all aircon units in all malls nationwide are turned on 2 hours each day to allow proper air circulation and avoid fungus growth that can possibly affect one’s health. This protocol has regularly been done since the start of the Enhanced Community Quarantine period.
Your health and safety is our priority,”
The following measures are in place in SM malls to protect the public from the COVID-19 virus:
- Temperature checks are being implemented at all mall entrances.
- Those with temperatures above 37.6°C are not allowed within the premises and advised to seek medical help.
- Sanitary alcohol dispensers are installed in all entrances.
- All common areas with heavy customer contact are disinfected regularly before, within and after mall hours.
- Comfort rooms are sanitized every 30 minutes.
- All security guards and mall personnel are required to wear facemasks.