Why You Should See Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018
There are lot of reasons but first, here is how you’ll get there:
Coming from the South of Metro Manila, you can travel to Clark in Pampanga via commuter bus going to Dau and from there you may take jeepney bound to Clark and get-off at the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta ground at the OMNI Aviation Complex main entrance.
If you have a personal private vehicle, coming from NLEX Balintawak, exit at Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway and continue until you reach Clark Freeport Zone. The OMNI Aviation Complex main entrance is located inside the CFZ.
If you’re new to this place and lost, you can depend with Waze to plot your destination.
22 Reasons Why
1. The Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018 happens from February 8-11, four days of weekend with everything that flies.
2. Weather this time of the season is perfect for this annual event.
3. Death defying stunts of the Wing Walkers – First time in the Philippines. The Breitling Wong Walkers stole many hearts as they performed aerosuperbatic stunts in front of spectators.
4. Fighter jets F18 doing amazing fly by.
5. 26 hot air balloons soaring up above Pampanga.
6. Paragliding stunt available for enthusiastic and adventurous guests.
7. Team skydiving is also available for the brave souls.
8. Fly market and souvenir shops.
9. Ticket priced at P500 to cover the whole day activities.
10. VIP tickets at P6000 to get ramp access near the flight zone.
11. Helicopter ride is also available for eager guests and participants.
12. Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta is now on its 22nd year bringing hot air balloons and spectacular air shows in Pampanga.
13. This is the best time for couples to celebrate Valentine’s Day date.
14. Take advantage to shoot pre-nup and model photoshoots with the balloons.
15. Perfect time for barkada bonding and spend the weekend with everything that flies.
16. Perfect time to schedule road trips and getaways with friends, family, and loved ones.
17. It will only take about an hour to reach Clark, Pampanga via NLEX-SCTEX.
18. Get the chance to meet new friends, watch live performances on stage and grounds, and see celebrities visiting the 22nd Philippine Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018.
19. Perfect moments to take those selfie photos.
20. Picture-perfect for your Instagram photos and stories.
21. Weekend adventure perfect for Facebook post and status.
22. Get to experience another hot air balloon fiesta year perfect for your photo albums, blogs, and vlog contents.