Still on the fence about getting a brand-new iPhone 11 in time for Christmas? Here are 11 reasons that might help you decide if Apple’s latest flagship smartphone is worth your hard-earned 13th month pay and bonus to serve as the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one!
1. The dual-lens camera setup. The iPhone 11 marks the first time the iPhone gets an upgrade from its single-camera setup. The base model now has a standard wide-angle lens plus an ultra-wide lens that captures four times more scene in images, resulting in better picture quality. The new ultra-wide camera also makes for better low-light night shots, a first for the iPhone series. Ultimately, this means it will be easier than ever to take IG-ready photos at your Christmas parties and holiday getaways!
2. The triple-lens camera set-up on the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max. The Pro and Pro Max models of the iPhone 11 take things to a whole new level with the addition of a telephoto lens, which gives you an optical zoom of up to 4x, so you can level up your creativity in capturing your precious moments.
3. A new 12MP front camera. The front-facing TrueDepth camera works better this time around, especially for Face ID. The front camera is now also able to take 120 fps slow-motion video or the “slofie” for cooler and leveled-up selfies.
4. Clearer, crisper videos. The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max’s camera set-up lets you take smooth and great-looking 60 fps 4K video, plus an audio zoom feature that matches the audio to whatever you’re shooting for better sound. Not to mention, the iPhone 11’s video editing tools are both easier and more powerful for anyone to use – handy for creating riveting content.
5. More colors to match your style. That’s right— the iPhone 11 comes in a glass body with various color options available so you’re free to express your personality and style by choosing from purple, yellow, green, and (Product) Red, along with the standard black and white. On the other hand, the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max come in sophisticated colors to suit your taste – Silver, Space Gray, Gold, and Midnight Green.
6. Durable, water-resistant body. The iPhone 11 comes with what’s being called the toughest glass ever to be used on a smartphone, making it the most durable phone you’ll ever have. It also has IP68 water resistance, so you won’t have to worry so much about the occasional spills, or the impromptu outdoor adventures with friends and loved ones.
7. Immersive sound. The iPhone 11’s spatial audio and Dolby Atmos support bring you a better surround sound experience. This is especially great if you’re an audiophile who want to get lost in your favorite tunes from time to time, or just listen to your daily dose of podcasts and playlists to unwind.
8. Longer battery life. The new iPhone lasts longer than old models. You’ll get up to 17 hours of video, 10 hours of streaming video, and 65 hours of audio with the iPhone 11, and you can get even more with the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max! The new iPhones also now support both fast and wireless charging, so you’ve now got more options to stay connected all the time.
9. The fastest phone you’ll ever have. It also comes with an A13 Bionic chip and a third-generation Neural Engine that allows the iPhone 11 to be faster than ever. Now you’ve got a phone that can keep up with your lifestyle.
10. Apple Direct Carrier Billing. You can now pay for online purchases from the App Store, Apple Music and other Apple services with your Smart Postpaid bill through the Apple Direct Carrier Billing. This is a safe, secure, and convenient payment method that enables Smart Postpaid subscribers to easily charge all Apple purchases to their mobile phone bill – eliminating the need for a credit card. To activate this, just sign in with your Apple ID and Password, tap payment information, tap “Mobile Phone” and follow instructions to verify your registration.
11. Optimize it with Smart Signature Plans. Make the most of the new iPhone 11 with Smart Signature, the reimagined postpaid experience that prioritizes you on Smart’s award-winning network, provides you with worry-free connections, and puts you in control of your digital lifestyle. The new iPhones are best experienced with Smart Signature Device Plan L, which comes with monthly 15GB data, Unli AnyNet Texts, Unli On-Net Calls and 150 minutes AnyNet Calls.
Yours at Php2,499 per month
Under Smart Signature Device Plan L, Smart offers the iPhone 11 (64GB) for Php2,499 per month for 24 months with a one-time cash-out of Php7,000.
With the same plan, Smart also offers the iPhone 11 Pro (64GB) for Php3,099 per month for 24 months with a one-time cash-out of Php11,500
and the iPhone 11 Pro Max (64GB) for Php3,299 per month for 24 months with a one-time cash-out of Php12,910.
Smart also makes it a lot easier to get hold of the new iPhones with affordable cash amortization options under Smart Signature Plan M, which comes with monthly 10GB data, Unli AnyNet Texts, Unli On-Net Calls and 100 minutes AnyNet Calls.
With Smart, subscribers can make the most of their digital lifestyle on their iPhone 11, as well, because of the power of Smart LTE, the country’s undisputed fastest mobile network, as awarded by third-party organizations such as Ookla, Opensignal, Tutela, and P3 in their respective crowdsource-based studies on mobile internet services in the Philippines.
Enjoy the new iPhones powered by Smart, the country’s fastest mobile network as certified by third-party studies of world-renowned network analytics firms including Opensignal, Ookla, Tutela, and P3.
Get the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max with Smart Signature at Smart Stores nationwide! For more details on Smart pricing and data plans, visit www.smart.com.ph/Postpaid/iPhone11 and www.smart.com.ph/Postpaid/iPhone11Pro.